How does Laser Therapy work?
Laser Therapy uses light to promote healing by improving blood flow and restoring normal cell function as a means to speed up the body’s natural healing process. Laser Therapy is very effective in reducing pain, and inflammation and serves to increase the rate of healing for tendon, muscle and joint injuries.
What can Laser be used for?
- Acute joint or muscle pain
- Postoperative pain and healing
- Chronic conditions such as arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Neck and back conditions including nerve pain
Benefits of Laser Therapy:
- Decrease swelling and inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Speeds up the healing process
- Improves mobility of scar tissue
Why use Laser therapy?
- A safe and effective method of pain relief
- Non Invasive treatment
- No drugs or surgery
- Improves the quality of healing
These treatments generally take 5 to 10 minutes. Typically patients see results after 3 to 5 treatment sessions.
Looking for Appointment in Nordel Way in Surrey, BC?
Our experienced team at the Surrey Nordel Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic can help you today. Give us a call or book an appointment online today.